• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
So a few weeks ago I was up in arms because Google Reader is shutting down and I hadn’t found anything I liked to replace it.
Well, I’m pleased to report that Newsblur is doing a fine job substituting for Google Reader. I’ve paid for the premium membership ($20/year) and it does everything just fine. I can save things as unread, I can share to Pinboard and Pocket, and I can get it on my mobile devices.
Just a short post – but in summary, if you’re trying to find a replacement for Google Reader, check out Newsblur.